Our Lady of the Snows in Marys Home, Missouri, was established in 1885.
Reverend W. Shawn McKnight, Bishop of the Diocese of Jefferson City, the clergy and the faithful of the diocese welcome you and hope that your time in our Mother Church may be an opportunity to share our faith and joy in Our Lord Christ Jesus.
Our Lady of the Snow’s Catholic Church is devoted to serving all God’s holy people, regardless of race, color, or creed, and runs a Catholic school. The original old wood-frame church established in 1885 burned down by accident and was rebuilt with a new stone in 1907. It’s still standing today. Click here for the History and origin of our parish.
- -2008: Reverend Clarence Wiederholt
- 2008-2017: Reverend Patrick J. Shortt
- 2017-2018: Reverend Gregory Oligschlaeger
- 2018-2020: Reverend Alex Gabriel
- 2020-2021: Reverend Callistus Okoroji
- 2021-Present: Reverend Alex Ekka
Our Lady of the Snows School
- 1899 until 1951: School was taught from 1899 until 1951 in a frame two-story building, which sat just forward of the present school building.
- 1951: A new brick school was built.
- 1954: All eight grades were taught with Kindergarten being added in 1987.
- 2009: The new school addition was built.